I'd love your help.
The reason I am asking for your help is because there is so much I want to offer, and so many different choices I could be focusing on right now.
What might interest you?
Please click on any and all and I’ll know what to follow up with you in the future.
For individuals and couples:
- Create the Relationship You Desire and Deserve video series with a PDF of my book, Compassionate Mediation®: How to Add Passion to Your Marriage or Compassion to Your Divorce.
This series helps you relate from you best SELF, decide what you truly want and need, and make positive changes in your relationships.
2. Should I Stay or Go Video Series, with the audio and e-book of “What You Need to Know If You’re Thinking of Divorce.”
If you’re not sure what you want to do about your current relationship, or you would like some inspiration to make positive changes now, this will help you figure it out.
3. Compassionate Mediation® 6 hour online audio-video program.
This is a six hour video series of everything I've offered my clients as a therapist, mediator, attorney, Chopra-certified teacher of meditation, yoga, and Ayurveda.
That's all in my compassionate mediation program.
For Professionals –
therapists, mediators, attorneys, coaches, and clergy:
(4) New three-hour workshop on Tools for Your Practice.
The Tools for Your Practice course starts soon. It will be a 3- hour workshop on a Saturday.
I am keeping it at a very low price so I can serve as many of you as possible.
There are 3 CEU credits available to therapists and coaches!
(5) A Certification in Compassionate Mediation®.
And the fifth option is my Certification process.
Everything I've learned in the last 35 years, both personally and professionally, I want to give to you so that you can give it to your clients.
These are the current five options for me to offer you my guidance and support:
- Create the Relationship You Desire video series plus a PDF of my book on Compassionate Mediation®: How to Add Passion to Your Marriage or Compassion to Your Divorce.
- Should I Stay or Go video series plus “What to Know about Divorce” ebook and audio, plus PDF of my book on Compassionate Divorce™: Changing the Face of Divorce, One Heart at a Time
- Compassionate Mediation® six-module online video/audio course
- Tools for Your Practice 3 hour workshop for professional CEU's for therapists and coaches.
- Certification in Compassionate Mediation for Professionals.
Please let me know what you'd like me to focus on for you, and I’ll keep you posted on future offerings.
I also want to invite you to join me in the Compassionate Communication Community on Facebook, where hundreds from around the world are connecting, supporting, inspiring and enjoying the camaraderie and shared information.
I offer LIVE trainings in Compassionate Communication at 1:00 Central on Tuesdays, and trainings in Compassionate Mediation® at 5:00 Central on Thursdays.
I have other experts sharing their wisdom, and it’s a place to connect, network, share and give and receive support.
I also hope we’re all having FUN too,
I'm giving away as much as I can to share the benefit of all I've learned.
I look forward to connecting with you there, so that you can be sharing with me and the hundreds of people from all over the world who have already joined.
I look forward to staying connected and I'll talk to you soon.
You can check out the Facebook Compassionate Communication Community HERE.