You can begin a better relationship now by following these steps:
Be Your Best SELF
- I hope the story of your relationship is one that you enjoy sharing. If not, it’s time to create a new story, where you are the empowered hero, not a victim.
- Often, looking at the half-full parts of your relationship will help change your vantage point and allow for more intimate connections.
- When you learn how to bring your best SELF to your relationship now, you’ll see old patterns and habits change for the better.
- You can understand the conflicting feelings you may sometimes have, you also can recognize how your family of origin has affected your perspective.
- The more you reduce your stress by taking better care of yourself, the more positive energy you will have to share with others.
- Set your intentions for the future you want, and then put your attention on watching the Universe support your goals.
- You’ll become more receptive, when you remember what it is you truly want, know you deserve it, ask for what you need, be willing to receive, and stay grateful.
- Empathy helps you communicate with “I messages” where you share your feelings (not your judgments), and relate from your heart.
Explore Your Options
- When you decide what you truly want — instead of focusing on what you don’t want — you’ll be able to talk about everything.
- You don’t need to feel “stuck” in a situation that you want to change.
- As you become more of an empowered partner, you’ll make confident and clear decisions for future.
Understand Your Finances
- As you feel more informed, you can decide how you want to proceed with current and future choices.
- If you think a separation or divorce is a possibility, find a good mediator and attorney, but first go back and be your best SELF and create a compassionate relationship with your partner now.
Plan for your future.
- As you bring your best SELF into a new and better compassionate relationship, miracles can happen.
- Take your time to explore your options, feel your feelings, and share all that you can with your partner to improve your relationship.
I’m here to help in any way I can.
Get a FREE CHAPTER of my award-winning book: Compassionate® Mediation for Relationships at a Crossroads: How to Add Passion to Your Marriage or Compassion to Your Divorce, CLICK HERE.
To order my book on Compassionate Mediation, click HERE.
To order my Kindle book on Compassionate Divorce™: Changing the Face of Divorce, One Heart at a Time, click HERE.